Instructions to Enroll in Direct Deposit
Please note: This task must be completed from a North Shore-LIJ computer.
Note: To enroll in Direct Deposit, you need to provide your bank name, account number(s)
and bank routing number. Have this information handy before you enroll. If you need
assistance locating this information, contact your bank.
1. Login to Employee Self Service (see Step 2 for instructions)
2. From the Employee Self Service Portal, select “Personal Information.
3. Click on the “Payroll and Compensation” tab on the left hand side
of the screen.
4. Click on the “Direct Deposit” link.
5. Follow the rest of the steps to enroll in Direct Deposit.
Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions.
Direct Deposit Disclaimer: Through Direct Deposit, your pay will be automatically
deposited into your account on time, every pay period, at no cost to you. It is
recommended that you enroll in Direct Deposit through your own bank account. If
you do not currently have a bank account and cannot enroll in Direct Deposit, your
pay will be automatically deposited into a Bank of America CashPay account. You
will receive a Visa Debit Card by mail that you may use to access the funds. You
have the option of splitting your deposit into up to three bank accounts, with a
minimum of $100 deposit per account. If you do not enroll in Direct Deposit, you
will be issued a CashPay account and will receive a card by mail.